Wednesday 31 July 2013

Feeling Thankful Fridays - Late Edition!



Feeling Thankful Fridays - Travel Edition!

So I feel like I have a lot of things to be super grateful for this week! It’s a little late, but that’s definitely due to all the lovely things I’m grateful for!

❤ Spending Saturday night in with two glorious friends, watching Armageddon (which I had never seen!) ❤ Speculating over the Royal Birth, and then having the country erupt with joy when it happened – I’m definitely a Royalist! Being lucky enough to have a week off from touring, where I visited Paris, Venice (for the first time – wow!), and Rome ❤ Making new friends – Joelle from Montreal is a HOOT! Making mischief and travel plans with Joelle! Meeting up with my divine friend Ioana, whom I met in Rome THREE years ago! It was such a joy to see her again, and that we could pick up right where we left off! Having time to myself. I truly treasure just a little time where I can be alone – but not for too long! The most delicious coffee I have EVER had – Rome, you’re amazing! Writing lists – of any kind. So fulfilling to check each completed item off!

What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment